Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 Days of Figuring It Out

I haven't been here in years- almost three whole years. And I don't really know how to jump back in again other than just doing it.  So I'm here. And I going to try and keep up with the Nester's 31 Days Project http://www.thenester.com/2013/09/welcome-to-31-days-2013.html. What am I going to be writing about for 31 days? Here's the thing- I'm not entirely sure.

Life is good here. The girls are amazing. Jeff is awesome. We still have two dogs (one different than the last time I wrote). But now we have two frogs (!), and we have new jobs, or promotions from our old jobs, and we have more time, but also somehow less time and independent kids who can get their own breakfast (sometimes) but who are facing much different challenges than I expected three years ago.

Life is different -much different than it was the last time I checked in here. My goal for the next 31 days is to try to write out some of the confusion and the misdirection, and get to a place where I feel like I'm on a path again. 31 days of figuring it out.

No comments: