Friday, October 4, 2013

What I'm not figuring out so far

Apparently the first three days of October, and of this whole figuring-it-out-goal proved too much for me. I did attempt to log in to the official 31 days site and link up, but I kept running into road blocks.  I threw in the towel on Wednesday night. But I'm here, and I can still try to write more consistently, with a goal towards figuring it ALL out, even without linking up.

Maybe my first step to figuring it out is acknowledging that I am not really a natural follow-up kind of girl. I am fantastic at looking at a big picture and striking out confidently. But typically when it gets down to needing to take some smaller active steps I fall behind. (See for example: days two and three of this challenge). I need to get better at breaking big projects down into smaller steps, at not just envisioning where I want to be, but identifying how precisely I am to get there.


No comments: